Barcelona, del 18 al 21 de junio de 2017Libro de Abstracts del Congreso
PREMIOS Y MENCIONES A LAS MEJORES COMUNICACIONES CONCEDIDOS EN EL 37th NATIONAL MEETING WITH GUEST SOCIETY THE BRITISH PHARMACOLOGICAL SOCIETYPremio a la Mejor Comunicación Libre Oral
- Rett-like severe encephalopathy caused by a de novo GRIN2B mutation is attenuated by D-serine dietary supplement. Altafaj, X. (Spain)
- The p.P888L SAP97 polymorphism shortens the cardiac action potential duration and the QT interval. Delpón, E. (Spain)
- α2A- and α2C adrenoceptors as significant targets for dopamine and dopamine receptor ligands. Casadó-Anguera, V. (Spain)
- Pharmacogenomic alerts in an Electronic Medical History. Simonovich, V. (Argentina)
- The last frontier: Inter professional learning events between dentistry and pharmacy. Durham, L. (UK)
- Serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonism potentiates the antidepressant activity of citalopram. Pérez-Palomar, B., Mollinedo-Gajate, I., Meana, J.J. and Ortega, J.E.
- Protective effects of PPARβ/δ activation on endothelial dysfunction induced by plasma from lupus patients: Role of endoplasmic reticulum stress. M. Toral, R. Jiménez, M. Romero, I. Robles-Vera, M. Sánchez, J. M. Sabio, J. Duarte.
- Identification of differential kinase off-targets among clinical PARP inhibitors: new opportunities for precision oncology? Antolin AA, Mestres J, Workman P and Al-Lazikani B.
- Active Learning: Alignment of Assessment and Objectives. PK Rangachari, Stash Nastos
- Development of phenotypic in vitro models of pain in early drug discovery. Martínez AL, Monroy X, Brea J, Merlós, Burgueño J, Loza, MI
- In vivo photomodulation of GABA and glycine receptor channels. Gomila, A., Wutz, D., Maleeva, G., Rovira, X., Camarero, N., Mukhametov, E., Rustler, K., Koenig, B., Bregestovski, P., Gorostiza, P.
- Exocytosis and mitochondrial ultrastructure and function in chromaffin cells of the SOD1G93A mouse model of ALS at a pre-disease stage. Méndez-López, I., Martínez-Ramírez C., Prieto Simancas, P., Ronda del Corro, M., Sáez Albendea, L., Villaverde Rebenaque, P., García, A.G., Padín Nogueira, J.F.
- CHRONIC Δ9-THC ADMINISTRATION LEADS TO FUNCTIONAL 5HT2A RECEPTORS SUPERSENSITIVITY MEDIATED BY INHIBITORY Gi/o PROTEINS IN MOUSE BRAIN CORTEX. Ibarra-Lecue, I., Mollinedo-Gajate, I., Meana, J.J., Callado, L.F., Díez-Alarcia, R., Urigüen, L.
- Patagonia Calafate (Berberis microphylla) berry extracts has a potent cellular antioxidant profile and elicits endothelium-dependent vascular relaxation. Calfío, C., Mateluna, C and Huidobro-Toro, JP.
- Impact of cerebral ischemia/reperfusion and uric acid treatment on middle cerebral artery angiogenesis in normotensive and spontaneously hypertensive rats. Masip, N., Lapaz, E.,Jiménez-Altayó, F.,Vila, E.
- Dual-specificity Phosphatase Dusp6 Regulates Long-Term Memory and Erk/MAP-Kinase Signaling in Hippocampus. Sindreu, C. (Spain)
- Senescence and late-onset estrogen therapy promote deleterious effects in common carotid artery of female mice: influence of epigenetic regulation. Costa, T. (Brazil)
- Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (il-1ra) and brain endocannabinoids crosstalk to control neurogenesis. Molina - Holgado, F. (UK)
- Psoriatic fibroblasts polarize macrophages to a pro-inflammatory phenotype. Montesinos, M.C. (Spain)
- Treatment of neuropathic pain associated to the spared nerve injury model in mice: role of sigma-1 receptors. Bravo, I. (Spain)
Welcome to the 37th SEF National Meeting with guest society: the British Pharmacological Society On behalf of SEF and BPS we invite you to attend to the 37th National Meeting of the Spanish Society of Pharmacology (SEF) to be held in Barcelona from Sunday 18th to Wednesday 21th June 2017. The meeting also represents the first of what we hope will be many successful collaborations between the SEF and the British Pharmacological Society (BPS). www.sef2017.com
This meeting will display the world class research carried out not only by SEF and BPS members but also by researchers worldwide whose investigation revolves around the pharmacology field. Therefore, it is a golden opportunity to network with colleagues and leading scientists and academics during both the social and the scientific sessions. The programme, which combines plenary lectures, symposia, oral presentations and posters, aims to stimulate the scientific discussion as well as to set new collaborations and research opportunities especially for young researchers. Accordingly, the poster and oral presentation sessions intentionally are a central part of the programme to provide an enabling environment for early career researchers and students to present their work. The symposia topics have been selected according to state-of-the-art pharmacology and will feature leading speakers who work at the interface of the chemical biology and the clinical field, thus developing a patient-oriented research. Overall, as pharmacology becomes increasingly interdisciplinary, this dynamic three-day meeting intends to provide attendees with opportunities to share their latest unpublished findings and learn the newest emerging techniques and applications useful in pharmacology. We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona in 2017.