Eight years after its last in person Congress, the Federation of European Pharmacological Societies (EPHAR) will welcome pharmacologists from Europe and the world from June 23-26, 2024 at the Megaron Athens International Conference Center, in downtown Athens.
Target audience – Participants
– The Congress is targeted to basic and clinical pharmacologists from academia, as well as biotech innovators and pharma industry scientists. Career researchers, students, as well as late stage accomplished professionals and world-leading authorities, are also expected.
– EPHAR 2024 is expected to draw an audience of more than 700 delegates from Europe and all over the world.
Thematic Streams & Program Format
– The Congress is committed to presenting an overview of key developments in the field of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, as well as to share ideas and strategies.
– Key thematic streams/topics:
1. Drug discovery and development, molecular mechanisms of drug action, drug repurposing
2. Neuropharmacology and neuropsychopharmacology, pharmacology of infectious diseases, cancer pharmacology, immunopharmacology, cancer pharmacology, cardiovascular pharmacology, natural products, respiratory pharmacology
3. Pharmacotherapy orphan diseases, biotechnological drugs, pharmacogenetics and personalized medicine, clinical pharmacology
4. Regulatory sciences and pharmacovigilance, pharmacology education
– The EPHAR 2024 will feature keynote lectures, round tables, panel discussions, workshops, as well as oral and poster sessions.
Reasons to attend
✓ Expose your company’s brand to a great number of world experts in the field of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology
✓ Enhance your strategic position in the market
✓ Exchange ideas on latest developments, trends and innovations
✓ Establish new collaborations and create new business opportunities with your existing clients
✓ Launch new products and services
When & Where
Congress Dates: 23-26 June 2024
Venue: Megaron Athens International Conference Center (MAICC) Vass. Sofias Avenue & Kokkali Street, 115 21 Athens, Greece
Early Fee Registration Opening: October 1st, 2023
Abstract Submission Opening: October 16th, 2023
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 17th, 2023
Early Registration Deadline: March 15th, 2024
Opportunities for Sponsors
In the attached file, it can be found all the information needed for sponsors opportunities.