39th Spanish Society of Pharmacology Meeting
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, del 3 al 5 de julio de 2019
Premios a las mejores comunicaciones concedidos en el 39th National Meeting Sociedad Española de Farmacología.
Premio a la Mejor Comunicación Libre Oral
- CM-728 as a potential and novel compound for metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC) Treatment. Jazmine Arévalo
- Probiotics prevent hypertension in a murine model of systemic lupus erythematosus induced by Tlr7 Activation. Néstor de la Visitación
- The role of MUC1 in a Bleomycin induced pulmonary fibrosis mouse model. Paula Montero Magalló
- Combination of innovative teaching techniques in pharmacology seminar classes. M. Carmen Montesino
- The Angiotensin-(1-7)/Mas receptor axis attenuates human endothelial cells senescence through the activation of Klotho and Nrf2. Alejandra Romero Martínez
Premio a la Mejor Comunicación Libre Póster
- The adipokine visfatin induces endotelial dysfunctio through TLR-4 and NLRP3 inflammasome activation. Alvaro Sán Hipólito-Luengo
- Soluble dipeptidyl peptidase 4 triggers endothelial cell senescence: which role for thromboxane A2 (TXA2)? Inés Valencia
- Role of Kv7 channels and KCNE ancillary subunits in the pulmonary vasculature: posible implication in pulmonary hypertension.Gema Mondéjar Parreño
- Typical and atypical antipsychotics differentially modulates D2/5-HT2A heteroolimoger signaling. Laura Gómez-García
- Functional differences between dopamine D4.4 and D4.7 receptor variants within the dopamine D4-adrenergic alfa2A receptor heteromer in the brain. Verònica Casadó-Anguera
On behalf of the Spanish Society of Pharmacology, we heartily welcome pharmacologists, physicians and clinicians, scientists and researchers, health professionals, patients and representatives of the pharmaceutical industry to this 39th Spanish Society of Pharmacology meeting, Las Palmas, 2019.
Pharmacology is an interdisciplinary science which has a close relationship to almost all the areas of medical and pharmaceutical sciences. Its final aim is, of course, to cure and prevent diseases by drugs, thereby maintaining the well-being of the human community, but it is also the innermost pleasure of a pharmacologist to reveal the secrets of lite with the aid of miraculous drugs.
It is the first time that our city hosts this event and that the team participates in its organization; it is a strong incentive to get all the participants to take a pleasant memory of their stay in Las Palmas. The Scientific Committee is working to achieve an attractive program, which will include topics that concern us all.
In this congress we will count on the inestimable collaboration of the German, Chilean, Dutch and Irish pharmacological societies.
We look forward to welcoming you to Las Palmas to attend the 39th Spanish Society of Pharmacology meeting during the first week of July 2019.
Juan Francisco Loro Ferrer
Chair of the Organizing Committee